Monday 6 June 2011

Review – Elegant - touch Rapid dry

    I bought this   product a few months back because I hate having to wait a long time to make sure that my nails stay mark free. At first I wasn’t to please because it left me with very oily looking nails, it was oily for about a   minute before I was able to get rid of the oils with a cotton bud. But I didn’t find this a big problem. The product comes in an aerosol can which is easy to spray on to the nails fuss free. You must keep the spray at least 10cm away from your nails to get the best result. The Nail varnish will be dry in a matter of seconds and then you can carry on with your day. This spray can be  used on all types of nail varnish .

This product is available at Superdrug RRP - £2.95






Ffion
Twinalou <3

No comments:

Post a Comment