Tuesday 18 November 2014

urban decay primer potion

Since  trying the shadow insurance and loving it I was exited to try other brands of eye shadow primers . One of these was  the primer potion . I had heard so much good things about it that it was the top of the list when going out to buy some more . It didn't disappoint ! I apply such a small amount yet it makes my shadows last so much longer without any creasing at all . When applying the shadow I feel like the shadow sticks and looks amazing .  The original formula has no colour at all but there is a sin version that I'm yet to try .Would defiantly recommend you using this if you  want  your shadow to last as long as you do this festive season

you can buy yours from
http://www.feelunique.com/p/Urban-Decay-Eyeshadow-Primer-Potion-11ml?utm_source=GoogleBaseUK&utm_medium=gen&option=16023&aff=mrn&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=&utm_campaign=Google+Shopping+-+Urban+Decay&mkwid=aw8eqrmk_dc&pcrid=51900271239&gclid=Cj0KEQiAs6GjBRCy2My09an6uNIBEiQANfY4zCIbXtZhMoC8g8jcsHC2SrjspGTW46b5sfOdncK20NYaAlXl8P8HAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment