Thursday 10 July 2014

Benefit they're real push - up liner + a drugstore dupe

I have been looking forward for the benefit release  for a while . Mainly because I am hopeless when it comes to eyeliner application . This claims to be a lash hugging liner and I do feel that it comes up to its expectations . The application is close to the lashes and its easy  to apply .I think that this is because of the nip .This nip also makes making winged liner so easy . I have been struggling with winged liner  forever every time I cant go out of the house because it looks dodgy but with this I am able to have a perfect wing that I'm happy with .  Its the blackest black and it's last a very long time .The RRP of this liner is £18.50

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_123901013399_-1

There is also a dupe for this liner by Maybelline . The liner is the lasting drama one and I comes in black  the application of this eyeliner is near enough identical to the benefit one . I would say that this  one is slightly thinner line . The biggest difference between both liners is that the Maybelline one doesn't have the same staying power . The price of this one is £8.99 but on a moment it on offer in Superdrug for £6.99 .

 http://www.superdrug.com/Make-Up/Eyes/Eyeliner/Maybelline-Lasting-Drama-Gel-Eyeliner-Pen-Black/p/846057#.U7sN4stOXIU



No comments:

Post a Comment