Friday 14 November 2014

MAC blot powder

 I have tried many drugstore pressed powders and I always search for that matte finish. I have struggled to find the perfect powder and have always made do with what I've got .Some powders didn't control any oils , match colours while others made my base look cakey and that wasn't what I wanted in a powder and I don't think most of you want these type ether .

 On a whim in the mac counter a bought this thinking it will do the job and wasn't expecting much of it . But boy was I wrong this is the best powder ever the colour light matches my complexion perfectly . The powder kept me matte all day and I didn't feel cakey . This is truly amazing and I would defiantly recommend everyone to try one for their self  its fantastic .
 you can buy yours at the MAC site or at any MAC counter  - http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/products/spp/shaded.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT159&PRODUCT_ID=PROD301

No comments:

Post a Comment