Monday 25 January 2016

mac strobe cream

This is hands down the best product that i have tried from mac . I  was first  bought it last year . I bought the travel size to try it out . Since then i have gone  and bought the full size version .This is a white cream that has somewhat of a pearl finish . This is a very useful product and can be used in many different ways .
First way is as a primer  this is very moisturizing cream . It works well as a primer  and it makes sure that your foundation glides over any dry patches . I wouldn't say that it prolongs the wear of the foundation  but with a powder it last all day  . 
Another way i use this product is to mix it in with my foundation . I use it with any foundation i use and the  result are always amazing . After i mix it in the foundation i feel that applying the foundation is a whole load better . It makes blending in so easy it is unbelievable . This also  gives my skin a nice luminous finish .
This can be bought in all mac stores and retails at £24.50  for 50ml
http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/product/178/364/Products/Skincare/Moisturisers/Strobe-Cream/

No comments:

Post a Comment