Monday 4 April 2016

Nars all day luminous weightless foundation

This is the new foundation that Nars has recently released . I was in space nk with the intention of buying the sheer glow but because they didn't have the pump in stock i opted for this  . I have been trying it out for a while now so i can give you my opinion .

First off i matched my self and i picked a  shade too light but this isn't a major problem since i can use bronzer to warm up my complexion . On application i would recommend that you use a primer to make sure the foundation glides on . I have tried it with and without primer  . The pump dispenses small amount of product but don't be tempted to pump  a whole lot more since a little goes a long way . 

The coverage is medium to full coverage . But i don't see it to be a luminous finish . I would say its more of a matte finish personally .  I don't feel like its weightless either  as the name suggest . This might be down to my combination skin but i feel like it  breaks up around the nose area . I also feel  like it fades during a day . 

To me this is a foundation that i would only reach for if I'm going out for a few hours rather than all day . For the £32 price tag i defiantly don't feel like its worth it for me and wouldn't repurchase it .







No comments:

Post a Comment