Thursday 14 August 2014

Origins drink up intensve overnight mask

Recently I feel that my skin is dehydrated and I want to add some moisture back into my skin . I am loving face masks and when I was passing an origins counter and saw this I had to have it ! I  have tried it for  two weeks now and I feel the difference .  The consistency  of this mask is like a thick moisturiser  and  I was worried  it would be too much but I felt it soaked into the skin quickly  and just left some tackiness but it was bearable to sleep with .  In the morning my skin felt great . It was soft and  it felt moisturized . Although it recommends you using this twice a week I only use it once and I feel it does the trick .

Get yours from the origins site  : - http://www.origins.co.uk/product/3857/11647/Skincare/Category/Masks/Drink-Up-Intensive/Overnight-mask-to-quench-skins-thirst/index.tmpl



No comments:

Post a Comment