Saturday 26 April 2014

Review: Pantene clarifying shampoo


This is my number one shampoo. I don’t buy it all the time because I do not want my hair to get use to it and also it hard to find in the supermarket/drugstores that I use every week.

I love this one because it leaves my hair feeling clean and soft. And I like using it if I have use dry shampoo ect in my hair. Some times I shampoo my hair twice to make sure all of the build up is gone .  Because this shampoo claims to get rid of a build up of the products that you use on your hair and does not leave any residue. In my opinion it does it job brilliant and this is why I have bought it several time and every time I buy it  I think why did I go for so long without it in my life.  If I feel that my hair need a deep clean I use this and then shampoo my hair again with a different shampoo.

The only down side is that I fell that it strip you hair of moisture but with the right conditioner it fine. I use tresemme moisture rich. This makes my hair feel lovely and light.



 You can get your for about £4.69 from boots but some times is on offer.


http://www.boots.com/en/Pantene-Clarifying-Shampoo-500ml_1244616/

2 comments:

  1. wwww dwi am trio hwn :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nei di ddim difaru de dw i di prynnu tau 6/7 bottal dwi am drio rhei brands gwahanol i cymharu de :) xxxx

      Delete