Monday 5 May 2014

notd

I have recently got back into painting my nails .  I work in a bakery and wearing bright nail varnish  isn't appropriate . But as it is bank holyday weekend I have two days off and I decided to go for this lovely dark navy shade .  Its by Deborah Lippmann and the colour is lady sings the blues .It has small blue glitter and larger chunks of silver glitter . This retails for £18 and can be found at lookfantastic site .
 Because I have been painting my nails more frequently I have also been using more acetone which isn't  kind to my nails . I have seen the effect of this as my nails get a little bit more fragile . To combat this I used hard rock nail strengthening base and top coat . I hope this helps with the issue I have . 




Find these nail varnishes at :- http://www.lookfantastic.com/deborah-lippmann-hard-rock-nail-strengthening-base-and-top-coat-15ml/10877297.html?utm_source=googleprod&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=gp_nailcare&affil=thggpsad&switchcurrency=GBP&gclid=CMjAnaDllL4CFccSwwodUFsA9A


No comments:

Post a Comment