Sunday 4 May 2014

Estee Lauder- Double Wear Foundation

I have been hearing lot and lot about this foundation over the years that I have been watching YouTube videos so when I had some vouchers Christmas I knew what I wanted. In march of this year I bought it and I got the colour ivory nude that is a very close match to my skin but in my opinion a little bit too yellow. This isn't  noticeable with my powder on top .

To this exception this foundation is one of the best I have tried as yet . My skin type is normal combination . This is a medium to full coverage as it can be built up to the coverage you want . It is very long lasting even on my t zone where I tend to go a little oily from time to time  . So this is an ideal choice if I am about to have a long day at work .

I  use this with either my  fingers for a slightly lighter coverage or a real techniques expert face brush if I feel that I need that extra coverage . Both application is good and it doesn't cling to any patches that I might have .

It is one of the most expensive foundations that I have purchased so far and I would say that it is also the best and would recommend it to anyone . One thing that could be improved is that the bottle would have a pump as I put to much on sometimes .

£28.50 - 100ml available at Debenhams


No comments:

Post a Comment