Tuesday 6 May 2014

Schwarzkopf - got2b

This schwarzkof got2b range has been out some time by now  . They have added some new products to their line and I have rediscovered the items of their range I had all ready in my stash of products .
The first product that I am going to mention is the  got2b guardian angel heat protection . This is a heat protection especially designed for blow drying and straitening your hair . I feel that many heat protection that  I have tried in the past comes out of the spray in one squirt as with this it a light mist . It smells amazing too .

The second product  from the got2b range is beach matt texturizing salt spray . This also smells diving and have the same light mist spray as the guardian angel .It is amazing product if like me you have curly hair that needs some definition and less frizz . This spray does the job perfectly my curls are defined and it is also good for your hair that you aren't using heat to create this look.

The got2b oil-licious is an amazing product as well . It has argan oil in it and it makes my hair have a natural shine to it . I like to use this product when my hair is slightly damp . You can use this for daily use if you feel like you need it as it is such a light formula .

Thee last product from this range that I own is  beach matt matt paste . This is a product I don't use as much of . I use it when I need a sleek look . This makes sure that all the small flyways stays in place. Its also a product that smells amazing .All of theses products are available at Superdrug for £3.00 but its currently on offer for £1.98 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment