Tuesday 29 July 2014

makeup forever face and body foundation

Recently I have been  using lighter foundation . I feel like n the summer having a lighter foundation is great because it doesn't feel like your wearing any at all . I have been loving the makeup forever face and body foundation . The coverage is light when applying with a brush I use the crown  super foundation brush .  If you want to have  medium coverage I recommend that you use your fingers . This foundation is water based and therefore is not drying on the skin . The finish of it is very dewy and I love this . I have the shade 5 and its a perfect match .  Although its dewy it last all day even on my oilier patches .This is my summer foundation of choice at this moment and I will be purchasing another after this is  done with for sure .
You can purchase this foundation from guru makeup emporium  and it retails for £29.95
http://www.gurumakeupemporium.com/Makeup-Forever-Face-Body-Fluid

 

2 comments:

  1. You like llu? Ella nai cal un hehe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do ella nai drio yr un mac nesa just er mwyn cymharu de :D xxx

    ReplyDelete