Wednesday 13 August 2014

makeup forever smokey lash

After hearing so much about this mascara I felt like I had to try it . Its a high end mascara and it retails for £18.50 . I had high hopes for it an so far it hasn't disappointed . I have been using the mascara frequently over the past month or so . At first the formula was wet and I didn't feel like it was doing much for my lashes but I feel after a week of using it and trying to make it work the formula  dried up a bit and the mascara was amazing . I feel like it gave me a lot of volume and it held the curl nicely . I personally didn't see major lengthening in it but I have rather long lashes to begin with .

you can buy yours from Guru Makeup Emporium that is based in the UK

http://www.gurumakeupemporium.com/epages/BT4080.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/BT4080/Products/129%5B2%5D

No comments:

Post a Comment