Tuesday 5 August 2014

makeup forever HD primer

When I was in Imats last month I was so exited to try out some of the makeup forever products . This was one thing that I wasn't thinking of purchasing but  it landed in my basket (wps!) . I don't know about anyone else but I feel like the smell on this is very strong and  it reminds me a lot  of  mr sheen polish . I personally don't mind this but it could be an issue with some of you .You only need one pump for your face and it glides on  perfectly . It feels silky and smooth . After applying I feel like my base has a radiant glow and this is lovely as a base .As of yet I haven't noticed that  my foundation last any longer when I am using it but it does make my foundation look a lot better . This has converted me to use primers and I am happy with this .
The rrp for this is £26.95 which is a bit pricy but I feel like it's worth it :D
http://www.gurumakeupemporium.com/Makeup-Forever-HD-Primer


No comments:

Post a Comment